As part of our culinary team you will:
- Be in charge of a section in the kitchen operation to ensure the quality of the fine dining experience during buffet and a la carte service
- Be responsible for the smooth preparation of gourmet dishes at your section
- Control and maintain the cleanliness and safety precautions within your area to adhere with hygiene standards in compliance with HACCP regulations
- Relief the Sous Chef in his or her absence if needed
- Act as a team player and support your colleagues on board, where help is required
- Visit the most spectacular destinations in Europe
With one of the best staff-to-guest ratios on the river, each Uniworld`s guest receives our crew’s full attention and unmatched attention to detail. To be able to keep the high standard of service we are looking for candidates who:
- Bring experience in a similar role preferably in a 4/5* environment
- Are eager develop your skills and share your knowledge with others
- Can communicate effectively in English
- Like challenges and are confident in meeting high expectations and standards
OUR SERVICES ARE FREE OF CHARGE FOR ALL CANDIDATES !
Send us your CV in English and we will contact you as soon as possible.
For more information you can call us directly:
+359 896 616 554 Milen Dimitrov