Junior Chef de Partie on board a river cruise ship
As part of culinary team you will:
- Prepare mise-en-place and support the Senior Chef de Partie during service times
- Relief the Senior Chef de Partie in his or her absence
- Prepare food, as per standard recipes and menu cycle, following Uniworld and HACCP cleanliness and hygiene procedures.
- Act as a team player and support your colleagues on board, where help is required
- Visit the most spectacular destinations in Europe
With one of the best staff-to-guest ratios on the river, each Uniworld`s guest receives our crew’s full attention and unmatched attention to detail. To be able to keep the high standard of service we are looking for candidates who:
- Bring experience in a similar role preferably in a 4/5* environment
- Are eager develop your skills and share your knowledge with others
- Can communicate effectively in English
- Like challenges and are confident in meeting high expectations and standards
OUR SERVICES ARE FREE OF CHARGE FOR ALL CANDIDATES !
Send us your CV in English and we will contact you as soon as possible.
For more information you can call us directly:
+359 896 616 554 Milen Dimitrov