As part of Housekeeping team you will:
- Daily clean and service up to 16 passenger staterooms
- Welcome guests at embarkation day and escort them to their staterooms
- Participate in the daily cleaning of public areas, afternoon standby and in the daily laundry duties for table linen, towels, guests and crew laundry.
- Own and immediately report special requests and complaints to the Housekeeping Manager
- Act as a team player and support your colleagues on board, where help is required
- Visit the most spectacular destinations in Europe
With one of the best staff-to-guest ratios on the river, each Uniworld’s guest receives our crew’s full attention and unmatched attention to detail. To be able to keep the high standard of service we are looking for candidates who:
- Bring experience in a similar role preferably in a 4/5* environment
- Are eager develop your skills and share your knowledge with others
- Can communicate effectively in English
- Like challenges and are confident in meeting high expectations and standards
OUR SERVICES ARE FREE OF CHARGE FOR ALL CANDIDATES !
Send us your CV in English and we will contact you as soon as possible.
For more information you can call us directly:
+359 896 616 554 Milen Dimitrov